Choose the Business Model
that is Right for Your Business
- Operator owns the product and stocks the racks and coolers in the office client account.
- Operator takes a margin and collects the funds through the app.
- Funds are transferred to the Operator monthly. The 5.4% transaction fee is deducted from the Operator’s funds before transfer.
- The Operator is invoiced by Social Feedia for up to $7.00 month app fee per station.
- Operator sells the product to the Office Client. Once the product is delivered to the Office Client they own it.
- Office Client is responsible for any theft.
- The payment app can be set up so that funds are transferred to the Office Client’s account. The 5.4% transaction fee is deducted from the total before being transferred to the Office Client’s account.
- The monthly app fee is charged to the Operator, who can pass it on to the Office Client.
- The Office Client can subsidize their employees or reward employees by adding value to their Social Feedia account.
Office Managed Model
- Operator controls assortment by creating a customer catalog.
- Office client has access to portal to view the product catalog, manage the assortment and place replenishment orders with the operator.
- Office uses app to collect funds and manage replenishment.
- Funds are transferred to the office client’s account monthly. A transaction fee of 5.4% is deducted.